gday - mmm i can tell

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jesse311_4

Reaction score
names jesse, last names mccrohan im 18 apprentice chippy, been out been out bashin in four wheel drives since i was a little tacker. live for the outdoors, whether it be the bush, up the murry or just working outside all grouse. always enjoy a beer and maybe a few more when im at the pub but who dosent, when im out camping or drinkin anywhere else bundys the water. the truck. i got a 08 d22 dual cab the 2.5 turbs, if your thinkin hes 18 and got a brand new 4x4 daddy must have bought it for him, your wrong, been working since i was 14 down at the local timber yard pretty decent wage saved up heaps, along with the goverment new cars grant thanks ruddie and i still have a bit to pay off. apart from that ive been pervin on this foroum for a while now and decieded i should actully login and start havin a chat.

the mods are slowly coming, so far.....4 inch (body +sus), a.m. snorkel,
4x220 roolites, 2x240 lightforce blitz,

inside.......uniden cb, gme tx3440 uhf, piller pod 3 guages (boost, volt and vaccum), garmin gps

to come......steel winch bar, winch, custom sliders, custom rear bar, 3 inch zorst, worklights, custom rear drawers, 35's or 33's, sunnys........

all time and money......

jesse

Hey mate.

Dont bother with a vacuum gauge, get a pyrometre instead.

Well done on your buy, wish I had saved most of the money I have earn't.

Dave.

Hi Jesse, welcome to the forum mate.

Sounds like you got a nice setup and some good plans ahead, post up some pics mate.

Latest posts

Back