annual moreton island fishing trip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shane75

Reaction score
the annual fishing trip to moreton is only 1 week away and i can't wait,hopefully this year there will be a few more fish around.i have also done a few mods to the nav since last year like alloy tray with canvas canopy,dual batteries,3inch exhaust,2inch lift,landcruiser airboxand nitestalker spotties.:cheers!: Moreton island is such a beautiful island and it will be good to have a fish and a beer with some top quality mates

Good luck Mate ! I have never had a vechicle on Moreton , Normaly camp on the west side
from the boat . Its an awsome spot,

Well the trip is done and dusted now. We had fantastic weather, a great bunch of guys and lots of beverages to keep us amused.

The fishing was average to say the least but we did get a feed and had a great time regardless.

A few pics:

Our vehicles
moreton003.jpg

Shane75's beaut D22
moreton028.jpg

With my patrol
moreton033.jpg

Shane trying his luck
moreton043.jpg

Nice! It has been way too long since I have been over there.
Your GU is looking good mate. I like the wheels.

And you came home to a new missus Matt!

Ha ha ha.

And half a housefull of new furniture! She didnt mention that little chestnut!

She bought it last week on the sly and then took my work ute to pick it up while I was gone haha, she has been learning my tricks!!!!

And half a housefull of new furniture! She didnt mention that little chestnut!

She bought it last week on the sly and then took my work ute to pick it up while I was gone haha, she has been learning my tricks!!!!

Well she hasn't timed that very well with the boat show on next weekend!

hey Blu got the tray from a mob over at slacks creek in brisbane called a.m.a,i was happy with the price and the service.the canopy frame and roof was made by a few mates and the canvas was done by not just canvas at caboolture.

g'day alphabet,the roof only cost me the price of materials and a carton of beer as a mate folded,welded and installed it for me.

I did the top for him mate, and yep the beer tasted great haha. If you gave got some pics of your setup I can give you an idea on cost.

Latest posts

Back