Looking for a Factory Service Manual for 98-01 Nissan Presage (YD25DDTI)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As the title states above. I am having a hard time locating one in .pdf that I can download. If anyone knows where I can find it (In english or not) if they can post a link I would be forever grateful.

Should be mate, there will be a few external changes as there from 2 different vehicles.

Should be mate, there will be a few external changes as there from 2 different vehicles.

Excellent. Im not so much concerned with the internals as much as I am trying to get the wiring for the engine figured out. Do you happen to know if the ECUs are the same? I am planning to swap this engine into a vehicle that never came stock with this motor, so I need to pin out the engine wiring harness....

What is the engine going in ?

Whats the engine out of ?

Is the engine the CRD YD25DDTI or the Di YD25DDTI ?

What is the engine going in ?

Whats the engine out of ?

Is the engine the CRD YD25DDTI or the Di YD25DDTI ?

Its the DI YD25DDTI out of a Nissan Presage, I am planning to drop it into a fwd Nissan. It comes awd but I have a suspicion there are some fwd transmissions that are compatible with it.

File:Presage_YD25DDTi.jpg

The sump and oil pump will need changing to. Same as the oil pick up.

YD25DDTI non CRD big end bearings are shit. Change them while your at it to aftermarket ones.

I thought only the YD22DDTI came out in FWD layout.

http://nmanzi.com/uploads/D22.zip

Download above and there is everything you need to know about the YD25.

Even abit of CRD info to.

The sump and oil pump will need changing to. Same as the oil pick up.

YD25DDTI non CRD big end bearings are shit. Change them while your at it to aftermarket ones.

I thought only the YD22DDTI came out in FWD layout.

http://nmanzi.com/uploads/D22.zip

Download above and there is everything you need to know about the YD25.

Even abit of CRD info to.

Well the YD25DDTI out if a presage comes in a AWD layout. It shouldnt be much other than swapping flywheels and transmissions to make it a FWD layout, I suspect

Latest posts

Back