D21 anchor arms on torsion bars

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vl-nitron

Reaction score
Has anyone had any problems with stripping the spline on the anchor arms on the back of the torsion bars I have stripped 2 so far and they are hard to find does anyone no if d22 ones are the same??? And also if anyone has any laying around message me or call me cos I am interested in keeping a few spare cheers

0417307105 my name is mat

Oh and yes the torsion bars are wound up and they are heavy duty ironman ones

Gday Mat,
I cant help ya on this one but this reminds me.

On some aftermarket torsion bars for the d22, the slpines are a bit shorter than the stock bars which you would think would make the splines weaker on both the torsion bars and the mounting points. I dont know if the ironman bars splinesare shorter or not.

I dont know why they make them like this or if it has any real effect but would be interesting to know.

Gday Mat,
I cant help ya on this one but this reminds me.

On some aftermarket torsion bars for the d22, the slpines are a bit shorter than the stock bars which you would think would make the splines weaker on both the torsion bars and the mounting points. I dont know if the ironman bars splinesare shorter or not.

I dont know why they make them like this or if it has any real effect but would be interesting to know.

i've just recently installed an ironman kit in my D21 and yes i did notice that the splines where
a bit shorter than the originals.
Haven't had any problems with them but i'll be keeping an eye on them for sure

Latest posts

Back