2011 Ados Muster Registrations

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodyD40

Reaction score
Well folks, I had to trawl through many emails and fax's to get my 'facts' straight, and i think i have the list of people who have registered SO FAR ...

(meaning we are still keen for MORE registrations)

We now have officially 17 forum members registered for the muster. (Meaning UTES)

We have 28 adults
We have 10 under 18’s

SA Bosshog
VIC WoodyD40
NSW Old Tony
QLD WayneD4T
VIC Ridgie (cant make it)
VIC Geoff3DMN
NSW Sparra04
NSW RLI
NSW LLadnar
NSW Dave
NSW Nevyn
QLD GONZO
NSW SHAGGY
VIC ONLOCK
NSW Blacknav
NSW Craig_Fitzpatrick
VIC Siringo
NSW BravoBrad

There are two more possible late registrations pending - i'll add them in (if i get time) IF i recieve the registrations before i depart to Muster.

The list is roughly in order of when i received the registrations. If your name is not on the list - its because i probably dont have your registration paperwork yet ... so please send it in to me.
:cheers!:

Last edited:
Hey Woody I'm a Mexican, that is I'm south of the border. You've got me down as one of those gringo New South Welshpersons.

Or in other words, I'm from Vic not NSW. ;-)

Hey Woody I'm a Mexican, that is I'm south of the border. You've got me down as one of those gringo New South Welshpersons.

Or in other words, I'm from Vic not NSW. ;-)

Fixed, thanks for letting me know your a mexican - i better go through the registration forms again and check EVERYONE.

Bosshog - yup, i know i'm missing a lot of SA registrations, i also seem to not have recieved their money too .... just wondering where the registrations are ?

Good stuff NA ... send me some information (or better still a registration form) via PM or email (email details are on the form) and i'll be in contact with you.

I think Dave's referring to those north of the border, who are knee-deep knee-deep knee-deep in them. Golf clubs might be handy in case of stowaways.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back