Light in in canopys for camping

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RASCAL

Reaction score
hey guys how are we

just want to know what sort of lighting or ideas that other people have done in rear of there canopys for camping purposes

stick up you picks share your ideas

+1 for Will's link. I finally got around to doing them recently.

I already had two LED lights in my canopy but replacement cost if one went was about $4.50 but those $1 strips I can replace 4 and still be in front.

I ended up roof mounting mine in a piece of dual channel stripping I found floating around the old mans shed. If I wanted more spread outside the canopy for camping I'd have mounted them differently but I chose to aim them forward, just hope I never forget to turn the buggers off or I'll blind myself in the mirror

i just bought some low watt 12v flouro lights from supercheap auto for inside the canopy ... one down each side above the windows.

Externally i have LED work lights mounted just below the roof top tent - mounted loosely so they are fully adjustable and i can turn them around to light up the camp site. Works almost too well they do.

Best part of it all, is that i never have to worry about setting up lighting systems now when i go camping - or packing them up when i'm trying to leave for home.

I wouldnt mind putting a small strip of LED lights in the roof top tent, with an inline switch ... maybe i'll look at doing that before the Muster ...

I got some of these for my canopy and for the price they are pretty darn good and bright.

bryan

Your joking arent you bryan.. Those led strips you got for 4.45, i got the exact same thing at bcf although i paid $20 i think it was just for one, dammit i will definately be saving the fuel and the extra 15.50 and buyin them from ebay from now on. How long did they take to get posted to your place?

Far out i thought i was on a winner there hahha..

Haha yeah, ohwell if ya can get them that cheap i might get a few more and put them on the side windows.

Go all doof doof and wire them up under the Nav to look really cool like dude

Go all doof doof and wire them up under the Nav to look really cool like dude

Haha no way would i ever do that. Theres a commodore round town that had multicoloured leds underneath it.. Queerest thing i have ever seen..

Your joking arent you bryan.. Those led strips you got for 4.45, i got the exact same thing at bcf although i paid $20 i think it was just for one, dammit i will definately be saving the fuel and the extra 15.50 and buyin them from ebay from now on. How long did they take to get posted to your place?

Far out i thought i was on a winner there hahha..

nar not joking, they took a week and a bit to get here i think, they light up the canopy real well!!!

bryan

Latest posts

Back