Terrano wheels on a d22?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supmikey

Reaction score
Hey guys I been a fan of these forums for a long time and usually found most of my information via the search button. Recently though my old girl Terrano shat her torque convertor and was going to cost 2500 to get the tra.nsmission rebuilt. Long story short i ended up purchasing a 2011 d22 dx navara single cab for work which is perfect as im a tradie and the fuel economy is awesome, i still havent filled up the tank yet since i bought her and ive done over 600 kms.

But im 6'4 and the leg room isnt too good, my first option is to change the seats to maybe aftermarket bucket seats to make it more comfy for me. But was wondering if my Terrano seats would fit in?

Failing that i will most likely buy some seats when autobarn has their sale on in a couple weeks time and get a mod plate. Brand isn't big for me, its mainly for comfort as my back gets sore after driving all day in the dx :(

I pulled the towbar off my terrano and it fits on my 2011 chassis rail just bolts straight on? so thought maybe the seats would fit aswel even tho my terrano is based on a wd21 model.

Also the tyres on the new dx are 195/r15 that feel really dodgy when im turning. I was wondering if my terrano standard wheels would fit even tho their 16inch wheel the stud pattern is the same, not sure on offsets but i havent been able to find any info if anyones tried this already??

cheers guys

The WD21 is based on the D21. ID say the seats will bolt in.

Wheels will more then likely fit to.

Oh and welcome, enjoy the forum.

Thank you for that Dave, sounds like il be busy this weekend then and im going to be able to salvage alot more than what i thought i could from my old terrano before i see how much the wreckers will pick it up for lol

Latest posts

Back