Hi everyone.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haydos

Reaction score
G'day all

My name is Hayden and work on a property in the Riverina. I've got a 2008 dual cab D40 and love it. Try to get away as often as I can with my wife and littel boy. He's 4 months old and already been out bush a couple of times! The Nav is a slow work in progress, dictated by funds (or lack of). So far I've got a 2" OME lift, ARB Winch Bar, IPF lights, UHF, Turbo Timer and a tonneau cover.

Next upgrade is for some bigger mud tyres on a spare set of rims. The main reason is because I got really bogged with the standard tyres and had to get pulled out by a bloody Prado. Oh the embarassment!

Anyway fellas, look forward to getting to know you all.

See ya

Hey Haydos, welcome to the forums.

My old man had a Rangie with 308 in it, had to get pulled out one day by one of those old 4WD Subaru wagons, he never lived that one down.

Welcome mate, I have been pulled out by a Jeep Wrangler, GU Patrol and another D22. A sierra tried but almost burnt his clutch out. lol.

Have a good look around.

Dave.

Hey don't knock the zooks guys, my first 4b was a zook and I pulled countless patrols, cruisers etc. out of bogs with it. Wish I could by another but 3 4b's might be pushing my luck with the missus. Welcome aboard aswell Haydos.

Thanks fellas, the bloke I work with has a sierra and keeps giving me crap about how much better it will be than my nav when he finishes doing his countless mods on it. It will be a sweet day the first time I have to pull him out of somewhere.

Latest posts

Back