ARB turbo timer

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
had one on a Patrol I had before the Nav. Seemed to work ok. I didn't fit it though so I can't comment on the install. I don't know what they charge for the things now but I am pretty sure there will be cheaper options available. The one in my Nav came from Repco and cost $99 and wasn't that difficult to fit. It has worked perfectly for 6 years.

Just got one recently. Easy to install- plug into the main ignition wiring loom, earthed the other 2 wires ( I didn't bother about wiring to handbrake) mount the control module to the dash and away you go.

i highly recommend a boggard turbo timer, just plug in and go, fits perfectly in the business card holder above the ac unit, $240 from ebay i got mine

ARB are exact copy of boggard. Up here ARB wanted $240, TJM wanted $250 bor Boggard...I went to opposite lock and can tell you it was much cheaper for the Boggard.

Mitch

Why not get a Greddy.

More features then the plain jane Boggard.

Majorly overpriced aswell.

Greddy Install

Got a Greddy Turbo timer looking for a harness to fit the Nissan Patrol.

Also if there are any install guides for the Greddy

Install guide for FATT timer by Greddy is available as a PDF on the Greddy site under tech support. PDF file to large to attach here.

Those with the ARB/Bogaard timer, where and how did you mount the control unit? Double sided tape just doesnt seem to be working for me.

Latest posts

Back