Rhino Track Mount Roof Rack Fitting HELP

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NAV80

Reaction score
Hey all

I need some help... I just bought a pair of Rhino Aero track mount roof racks.... halfway through fitting them and noticed the instructions do not state any measurements regarding exact placement of the tracks... After doing a bit of googling i have read some peoples roofs cracking due to incorrect placement of the track.... I for one do not want this to happen!

The tracks i have a Rhino RT10 (1000mm long)... Those of you who have tracks fitted would i be able to grab some measurements from the same areas as shown below...

Thanks in advance!!!!

Troy

What is the measurment from back of cab to end of track?
IMG_0388-1.jpg

What is the measurement from edge of track to edge of roof/turret (Back Door)?
IMG_0389-1.jpg

What is the measurement from edge of track to edge of roof/turret (front Door)?
IMG_0390.jpg

Last edited:
Hey mate I'm guessing that they are Aro bars ?

I'm pretty sure that they are adjustable in the widthalso so as long as you fit them Parallel
All should be good !

but Just for you. distance from the back

3back.jpg

And from the side

2.jpg

5.jpg

Good luck ! If you are local you can come have a look at mine :cheers!:

You are a legend!!!!! Thank you so much.... That's perfect.... I'll run with your measurements as after having a bit of a feel and press Where yours are mounted feels pretty solid... Be interesting to see how much a few others vary... Thanks again... Troy...

Hey Fellas.....

This is the Roofbar sytem that I what to look at getting on mine as well, I like the flexibility..... What sort of $$ are these track type of Roofbar Kits worth ?? I think TJM sell them for around the $420 mark....

rob

My tracks are fitted as follows:

Back of cab to square end of track (not including plastic end cap) - 90mm
Edge of track to edge of turret (rear) - 14mm
Edge of track to edge of turret (front) - 14mm

I am sure this is not gospel and that they can be fitted in different positions but these measurements worked for me!

Latest posts

Back