Auto electrician on south side of Brisbane?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jastormont

Reaction score
Hi guys,

The title sort of says it all.

I was hoping someone could recommended a decent Auto Electrician on the south side of Brisbane?

I would love one that is a mobile guy as it would easier with work but needing to get a toe bar wired up and a Boost, EGT Gauge installed.

Cheers,

If you find one let me know. I wouldn't mind getting the wires and stuff run for the passenger doors to trigger the internal light when they open.

I'm an electrical noob so not keen to attempt it myself.

If you find one let me know. I wouldn't mind getting the wires and stuff run for the passenger doors to trigger the internal light when they open.

I'm an electrical noob so not keen to attempt it myself.

Will do and I forgot about my doors I should try and get this done as well.

It seems so hard to find a decent Auto Elec.

Hey guys theres a really good bloke who i use and do work for him. His name is Doug. @ Ritchie auto electrics in 4 Monte Street Slacks Creek QLD 4127
(07) 3808 1105 really good bloke know's his stuff been doing it for years and a great price.

try "all about auto electrics" they are a small business run by a bloke named gordon. he is runs a mobile service. he did the wiring up of my spotties and did a really good job, he has also done work on a mates ute which involved wiring up an efi enigne loom and other gauges. i found his work to be top notch, he isnt the cheapest around but if you want a quality job give him a ring on 0414676934

I am happy for people to advertise, as long as they contribute.

Anyways, welcome Ray.

Do up a new members thread instead of hi-jacking this guys thread.

Latest posts

Back