Went to have a quick look at Ripley one afternoon...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshman

Reaction score
At least I know the sliders work!

Ended up resting on the torsion bar adjusting arm thingo, and bending in the corner of the factory bashplate off the bottom of the bullbar.

It wasn't too difficult to get out off either.

Attachments

• image-1626392027.jpg
    image-1626392027.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 142
  • image-1143579979.jpg
    image-1143579979.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 145
  • image-1964935819.jpg
    image-1964935819.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 149
Nice work Ahah. Just looking to try find some camping spots for the wife and I to go spend a weekend soon and notice you posted this.

Safety in pairs remember josh :p dam about the damage. But atleast you got out.

Those hd leaf packs flex well. Hmmm how do they ride on the road? I'm worried bout it bring to rough. But the draws, roof rack and awning should add dime weight to it.

I flagged down some motorbikers and got them to lift/weigh down the opposing corners. And a bloke with a snatch on the rear, but I pretty much drove out of it.

It's not that I didn't see the washout... It's that I didn't see the camber on the edge at the top, or that it cut back in across the track a bit just over the lip of the hill.

And rusty, I like the HD leaf pack. It's flexes pretty good (almost get full flex out of it) and it's pretty darn comfortable on the road. All the weight of the tray, and canopy and fridge and battery might help with that though...

Hmm u think the springs are gonna be fine then when they become hd set. Once the draws and all go in there should be enough weight. I'll just turn the adjustable shocks right down hehe

My firend did the same thing 2 months ago in a pajero except it was vary dodgy and i had to tow him out.

Latest posts

Back