2" lift & Positive camber problems

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcwa

Reaction score
Hi,
I have just go my 2010 Thai build fitted with ridepro / rox shox suspension all round in Perth.
Now i have noticable positive camber problems, despite getting a wheel alignment the next day when the new 265/75 coopers were put on.

I have it booked in for another wheel alignment / camber adjustment at a different referred shop hoping the others dident know what they were doing & he does.

Can anyone help with this issue, how did you overcome this problem? or if you can recommend a good suspension / wheel shop that would be great.
thanks in advance.

Last edited:
A good alignment should bring it back into factory specs, iv got 4" lift on the front of my thai built and still brought it back to factory position, although my cousin did the alignment and I told him if it wasnt right id kick his butt. If for some reason the camber pins are maxed out and its still out you can buy lca offset bushes to give more adjustment

Not all thai builds are equal, I fitted a EFS lift kit that was only a advertised 35mm lift and i too had positive camber after numerous attempts, adjustments maxed out.
Off set bushes as suggested are your best bet, other wise aftermarket Uppercontrol arms but id leave that for if your adding a second lift.

thanks guys,
hopefully this guy can fix it tomorrow.
otherwise i must look at offset bushes, as tyres are too expensive to wear that quickly & rotating every couple of ks is not viable.
cheers for the help.

hey mate im gettin mine aligned in a minute put in a 2 inch lift the other week and 265/75's. See how it goes. mine is thai built

Latest posts

Back