dob them in IT IS AUSTRALIAN TO DOB IN THESE ????????????

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is NOT "un-Australian" to protect the property of Australians.

What IS "un-Australian" is the wonton destruction of facilities built for all of us to share.

Don't dob them in. Just shoot the pricks. If you can't stomach shooting them, THEN call the police.

I was witness to an incident near Dargo over a year ago ... me and one other blokes from our camp site just quietly took done the number plates of the vehicles that were involved of the mindless destruction - and handed the information over the state parks guys to follow through with. I found out recently that nothing had been done, in fact they had 'lost' the information. So I re-sent the information into them just over a week ago, and will be following through to ensure that action will be taken.

Surely the greenies don't know how to use a chainsaw, they'd have had to pay someone.

Who knows.

The Greens are extremists.

The sooner there gone the better.

Gillards fate is sealed.

Brown wont get a chance next election.

Who knows.

The Greens are extremists.

The sooner there gone the better.

Gillards fate is sealed.

Brown wont get a chance next election.

The green minority may scream louder, But the majority has more votes. I wont say good bye:rock: bob brown more like piss off, The quicker the better

Whom ever it is, they are certainly experienced at tree falling...that shot showing the leftover stump is a pro job...

It goes without saying that this type of vandalism is pathetic. It will lead Parks to locking these places up which will impact on all responsible users. And who can blame them if their already meager budgets have to be spent fixing damage caused by idiots.

What I find almost as pathetic, and more than a little bewildering is how the actions of some knuckle dragging idiots can be turned, by some members of this forum, into an attack on a group of people who would no sooner take a chainsaw to themselves than native forest! Not agreeing with a point of view is one thing - but how you can see this type of wanton destruction and conclude that is was the greenies defies belief. I worry about the neural processes of some, I truly do.

So you think the Greens aren't extremists ?

Have you not seen all the stupid ideas on there website ?

So you think the Greens aren't extremists ?

Have you not seen all the stupid ideas on there website ?

I've seen the website and no, most of it is perfectly reasonable (as opposed to the LNP or Labor or Cater) in my opnion. If its extremest views you're after visit the citizens electoral councils website - they're extremists.

BUT my point is the unfounded connection between a disgraceful act of vandalism and any particular group - you have no evidence to support the wild and very unreasonable allegation - is confounding! It simply does not make sense. For example, I could claim that toyota drivers (or christians, or non-drinkers or any other group) are extremists & thus are the likely culprits - its just wild allegation and conjecture!

By all means be pissed at the chainsaw wielding idiots - feel free to disagree with greens policy - but be careful about how you articulate your prejudices.

Whom ever it is, they are certainly experienced at tree falling...that shot showing the leftover stump is a pro job...

Mmm, too bad they didn't muck it up n end up being found pinned, starving n shorter in one leg.
My mate was a very experienced tree feller, and from what I have seen him capable of, dropping a tree exactly where he intended. This work was done by someone well experienced.
Swingin dicks can't help em selves they have to brag, n when they do someone will tell the right people.
Still the parks will continue to close.
Many of our roads here are closed. Ranger say's, "FUNDING"
So yeh, funds diverted to repair wanton destruction cost us all.

Latest posts

Back