GU patrol rims onto D22 Navara... Will it work?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BP90

Reaction score
Hey guys, now i have searched through a few of the d22 tyre and rim threads on here and have had no luck in finding out any answers. I am looking into some better tyres for my navara as i only have road tyres at the moment and im am hoping to go with a set of 265/75r16 and i am going to buy a second set of wheels to put them on, i know of a set of gu patrol 16x8 steel wheels for sale that im interested in getting.

What i would like to know is will these fit on my navara without to much hassle (the rims that is i kno 265/75r16 tyres can be fitted to a 2inch lifted navara with slightly modifing the mudflap)? I know that the patrol rims are a different offset to the navaras str alloy offset of +40mm, although i do not know what offset they are. Just wondering if there is anyone on here that would know what the offset is or someone who has tried this before or knows someone that has, and how much they will pass the level of the standard wheel arch flares if by any.

If anyone can offer any help that would be great.
Cheers

I'm runnung TI patrol alloys with 275/70r16 tyres with no lift.

Cheers Solo

ive got 265/65/17" patrol tyres and rimms on mine torsions are wound up but that was done before put rimms on so dont know if standard height will work.

Cheers for the info guys,

Jon i read through your build thread. When u had the gu wheels on did u have the standard 265/70r16 tyres on? How much did they scrub like by how much, as i want to get the same wheels you had and put 265/75r16 tyres, i have a 2inch suspension lift and plan on trimming the mudflap. Do you think it will still scrub? Also roughly how much did you tyres stick out from the level of the flares?

Latest posts

Back