Anyone tried XD Addict alloys..??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

murf6

Reaction score
I have been on the hunt for a few days now trying to find what wheels I will fit on my new ute. Gee its a battle to find something with the 6x114 bolt pattern of the D40...

I really like the look of these:

xdaddict.jpg

I see they come in the right bolt pattern, 17x9, with a +18 offset. All sounding good, but I cant find anyone in the country that sells them. Another thing that worries me, is if the back spacing will clear the brake calliper or not.

Would love to import them myself, as with the aussie dollar price, they would be about $150 each. As it would be under $1000 total price I don't think I have to pay import tax on them either. Anyone imported wheels before??????

Any advice anyone could offer, would be awesome

CHEERS

MURF

Hey Murf
Have a look on ClubFrontier as the Frontier has the same stud pattern and offset as a Spanish D40.
They will maybe even know who is selling them at the moment.
I have imported wheels but I got out of paying frieght by bringing them back as luggage.
You can try Kevin at Cheetah Imports and see when he is bringing his next container over. Will save you a heap in freight

found this
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/17-KMC-XD-ADDICT-RIMS-WHEELS-17x9-18-6x114-3-/300524280515?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item45f8a49ac3

Last edited:
I run the 18x9's, all black, check the link in my sig for a few pics.

A word of warning: the bolts on the rim are plastic, they lose their metallic paint and you may even lose a few crashing through potholes, that's why I pulled them out after some time (before that I ordered some extra bolts, but all fade over time).

Still looks good though, IMO.

They will indeed sit correctly on a Spanish D40, but will stick out about 18mm on a Thai built like mine, hence the flares.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Wheelboyz.com in QLD have those addicts and import them all the time. I have a black set on my Navara. The bolts are plastic and the silver does rub off. Other than that, haven't had any problems. They have enough backspacing to run larger tyres etc. Cant remember what I paid for mine, but it wasn't that expensive, plus freight was fairly cheap and the guys from wheelboyz organised everything. Have a look at their site...

Igor

Hey guys,

Wheelboyz.com in QLD have those addicts and import them all the time. I have a black set on my Navara. The bolts are plastic and the silver does rub off. Other than that, haven't had any problems. They have enough backspacing to run larger tyres etc. Cant remember what I paid for mine, but it wasn't that expensive, plus freight was fairly cheap and the guys from wheelboyz organised everything. Have a look at their site...

Igor

Update... wheelboyz.com have a new owner and no longer do retail sales... that sucks!

Latest posts

Back