ARB winch bar fitting information required?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris C

Reaction score
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone out there has some fitting instructions or any info regarding fitting the ARB inch bar, the commercial one (same as factory).

I picked a used bar of a wrecked 2011 spain built Cheap as chips and want to fit, any links to good photos would help too,

Thanks.

The bullbars are straight forward. I think by memory its 4 bolts and its on. When you say 2011 you mean Thai built? If u have factory plastic bar I think its a few bolts around the place or even just clips. Just take your time and get a few mates to give you a hand to hold the bar up while you put bolts in. Put on a bbq lunch and few drinks and I'm sure you'll see some hands go up.

Goodluck and put some pics up of the install
Rusty

The bullbars are straight forward. I think by memory its 4 bolts and its on. When you say 2011 you mean Thai built? If u have factory plastic bar I think its a few bolts around the place or even just clips. Just take your time and get a few mates to give you a hand to hold the bar up while you put bolts in. Put on a bbq lunch and few drinks and I'm sure you'll see some hands go up.

Goodluck and put some pics up of the install
Rusty

It is a 06/2011 build D40, I was pretty sure it is a Spanish one, has the 140kw/450nm engine and 6 speed.

I havnt got it yet, pick up car on Friday this coming week.

I will be fitting a Michelle tray, the ARB bar, a HR tow bar and Airtek snorkel.

Then a 50mm lift with some decent rubber, maybe MTZ's, but not sure yet.

I have some HID driving lights to go on too.

Does the bumper need to be cut to fit the bar?

I need some photo's, might check the ARB site.

ST-X = Spanish and RX/ST = Thai and there are differences so it might pay you to find out which it is.

ST-X = Spanish and RX/ST = Thai and there are differences so it might pay you to find out which it is.

The nav is ans STX, hence spain built, the bullbar I bought came off a 2011 spain built STX, so I should be sweet, just need to know if I have to cut anything etc.

Just had a Good look at the ARB site, all the instructions are there regarding the bar fitting, where to cut etc etc, so all good.

Last edited:
jump on the arb site and print up the instructions. the arb instructions are pretty comprehensive. they even come with paper layouts, so if you are going to install a winch you can cut the notch in the original bumper, to allow you to see the rope/cable spooling on.

sorry chris just saw your edit. anyway your on the right track .
good luck with it. its not that hard to do once you cut the bumper in the right spot.

Latest posts

Back