hi all

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

murrayscod

Reaction score
hey all,

just thought id say a quick gday. Ive recently given up my beloved rodeo to get my dream ute an 03 STR. i was struggling to find a decent well priced one in QLD so flew to melbourne to get what i wanted and drove her back here to Toowoomba.

I,ve got to say it was a rough trip home as the original shocks are beyond it, so that's def my first step. But i have to say love the look of it, the power and all. Have liked them since they first came out.

Hopefully fit my lights of the rodeo soon as well as a bogaard timer. Have some lovells shocks on the way which i hope are ok having only used tough dog's before.

anyway look forward to reading a few posts here and being able to get advice from others in the same boat.

cheers Luke

hi Luke,

glad to have you there..I'm sure the navara will top the rodeo in every way :D yeah factory shocks are horrible, even after very few kms from new, it will feel like a new car. hope you have a good time here.

Al

Latest posts

Back