Largest Tyres Without Lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wayde.wilson

Reaction score
Hey there people, I'm looking for some new rubber for my nav. I want to go as big as possible on a budget, what size tyres can you fit in by only cranking the torsion bars a little?

I run 235/85R16 with no rubbing, it is about equivalent to 265?75R16 or 32" just mine are a bit narrower. You will have to remove your front mud flaps but that's about it.

I'm running 275/70r16 comfortably with the mudflaps changed and the guards trimmed back.
Cheers Solo

Cheers for the replies guys. It seems that 32" will fit with a tiny bit of work which is good to know. Now to choose tyres hmmmmmm

Cheers for the replies guys. It seems that 32" will fit with a tiny bit of work which is good to know. Now to choose tyres hmmmmmm

4wd action rated best AT was pirellis scorpions...tread pattern doesnt look aggressive but they have done something right...bit $$ tho

I'm going down this morning to have a set of 265/75/16 Hankook RT03's fitted so i will put some pictures up when I get home so you can see how they fit.

Well the new tyres are on and fit fine. There was a LITTLE bit of rubbing but 2 seconds with a hacksaw soon fixed that. it was as others had said just a bit of plastic from the mudguard. (My old tyres were just 255/70/16 road tyres.)

Rear before....
028.jpg

Rear after......
0011.jpg

Front before........
027.jpg

Front after........
002.jpg

Also for anyone's information I have no suspension work or body lifts done.

Side view before........
025-2.jpg

Side view after..........
003.jpg

Kudo- they are some mean looking tyres buddy. They would look great on my car too, what did they set you back?

Back