Thank you Mr Nissan

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montana

Reaction score
As some may have seen in the warrantee thread i have a "issue" with my servicing dealer replacing the left rear axle on 24/11/08 at 82095km.I had 110,000km service done last friday and told it requires replacing again.Now it appears both Nissan and the dealer only cover the repairs for 20,000km and 12 months.Now i am required to fork out over $1000 for another axle and brakes for their faulty workmanship or inferior parts.Twice i went to the badly named customer assistance dept. asking them to do it as its only 7 months old only to be told i use my vehicle too much.oh well,they miss out on me buying a new patrol next year and any nissan ever again.

don't give up! even if you get to vent your anger at them, at least it will feel good. besides, it sounds like you have a pretty decent case to plead. perhaps try another dealer, the dealerships don't pay for warranty or policy repairs and they like to make themselves look good in comparison to others, go to your next closest dealer and tell them how pissed you are and see what they are willing to do, probably a good idea to make sure that both dealers aren't owned by the same company though. good luck!

easier said than done,i drive 300 km to have it serviced,local service agent wont get my wheelbarrow to work on.next closest is 450km east or west :( and next week i will be doing 4,000km to north qld and back

If it was an issue that has been happening during warranty then it should be covered outside the warranty period

no, i have done too many km.(28,000 in 7 months) they only cover any parts for 12 months /20,000km

What did you get.

Sorry to hear about your bad run.

Good luck with the new car.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back