Anyone have a pic of steering dampener fitted?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
scooba, i've been looking for the same thing, if you end up getting one make sure you post up a pic as i've got a d21 damper that i want to mount on the d22, need a pic to see if it looks like it can be done easily enough. I'm thinking it might be the same as the d22 damper but without the bracket kit. so if i make up a bracket it might fit, hopefully. if not ahwell.

considering buying one and want to see how it looks mounted if anybody has one.
If you find one, I'm pretty keen to have a look. I've been told a damper such as Tough Dog cannot be installed on the D22.? I'd really like to fit one though if possible.

i fitted the rachco one yesterday and will take some pics and post since it's impossible to find pictures lol, it really makes a HUGE improvement to the handling

i fitted the rachco one yesterday and will take some pics and post since it's impossible to find pictures lol, it really makes a HUGE improvement to the handling
Sweet as. Look forward to it. Pretty keen to know how hard it was to fit, see some pics etc... I'll order one if you give it a thumbs up. Where'd you source it from (and part number?) :five:

Sweet as. Look forward to it. Pretty keen to know how hard it was to fit, see some pics etc... I'll order one if you give it a thumbs up. Where'd you source it from (and part number?) :five:

i would go for it, not hard at all and comes with instructions, $198 delivered off ebay

Back