PSR Suspension and body lift kit's upto 6 Inch

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cyberess

Reaction score
I am actually only researching the NP300 as a replacement ute at this moment --- what important to me, is how easy would the NP300 be to setup suspension wise being all coil etc., and I thought that the NP300 would be a difficult vehicle to setup but during my research I found a business that's doing spectacular lifts on the NP300. not really sure how good they are, or how trust worthy they are but I rang them yesterday, nice to talk to, I am only thinking of 2 or 3 inch lift for myself.

They are a Gold Coast business by the look of it, it would be nice if anyone else has info on them good or bad..

Some photos that I lifted from their Facebook page.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Apparently the NP300 does not need a diff drop for these lifts, which amazes me.

Attachments

• NP300-Suspenssion-Flex-Lift001.jpg
    NP300-Suspenssion-Flex-Lift001.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 13,428
  • NP300-Suspenssion-Lift002.jpg
    NP300-Suspenssion-Lift002.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 16,157
  • NP300-Suspenssion-Lift005.jpg
    NP300-Suspenssion-Lift005.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 7,601
  • NP300-Suspenssion-Lift003.jpg
    NP300-Suspenssion-Lift003.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 10,458
Now that looks much better and more tuff.
One funny thing is in the pictures underneath, they still have the original spare. Not sure why they left it under the car. Good spot for an extended fuel tank.

Its usually fairly costly to lift the front more than 2-3 inchs on ifs trucks.

This is the price i got from psr lads , the only downside is i live in melbourne.
I was only chasing 3 inch lift.

Our PSR NP300 Lift systems with either our PSR 3-4" or Bilstein 3-4" coilovers $2955 supplied $3695 supplied and fitted in either 3-4" rear variation. Or an assembled Bilstein with a strut spacer $2585 supplied $3245 supplied and fitted or budget alternative of Ironman gas at $2170 supplied $2830 supplied and fitted. This includes Front struts ready to bolt in, our PSR UCA's, rear coils to suit, rear shocks, brake lines and extended link pins.

The Kit comes with Adjustable front UCA's

Rear arms and panhard are not required but we will be looking into them in the future.

Gav

Id be inclined to speak to zordo on here and see what he recommends and his prices. U could get it sent to melbourne and fit it urself, or pay someone to fit.

regear for 6" suspension lift

Has anyone regeared their Np300?? We did a 6 inch suspension lift on a Navara and we are looking for set to regear it. Anyone here successful??

Latest posts

Back