D22 Air Con Sensors help please

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Milkman

Reaction score
After some help for the air con senor’s, sorry for the uninformed info, but the silver cylinder – driver’s side front under bulbar, seems there is a sensor on that every time I use elec cleaning on it the air con runs nice and cold, can this be replaced without losing the gas from the system, had Nissan look at it they said nothing was wrong, they topped up the gas and that was that, but it continues to work then run hot, if I turn the car off for a few min then back on sometime it just runs cold like normal, but always at some point drops out to hot again, are there any other sensors or things I should be looking at?

Sounds like you need to take it to a decent auto elecy and get the system checked. There are few valves and switches that can fail and need to be replaced, but to do that they need to decant and replace the gas in the system

Sounds like the "triple pressure switch".

I think it cannot be removed/replaced without a/c gas escaping. I need to replace mine after my recent trip, so will speaking to an auto elec tomorrow about it.

Latest posts

Back