• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

iDrive for D40 for sale

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Panuara

Reaction score
Selling my 2013 Nav and have an iDrive Throttle controller for sale. Only had it since Christmas.
Item:iDrive for D40
Condition:As new
Price: $150.00 or best offer
Contact Details:Call Graeme 0438656692
Comments: In as new condition, works really well. Made a big difference to my Nav. Only selling as changing to a different vehicle.
If you are working on an oil rig or a research fisher in the southern ocean, then F@ck off.

Yeah scammers is the issue, it's a big problem at the moment for people selling stuff on Gumtree.

The scams run a few different ways but all start with "I don't have easy access to a bank because of where I am ...". A read of scamwatch.gov.au is valuable.

the old, i'm working offshore line. So, give me you bank details and i'll transfer the money, then someone will come and collect on their behalf when the cash shows up. typically they use stolen credit cards, and take your item before the bank asks for the money back. this scam has been around for many years!

Latest posts

Back