Diesel Smart Performance Upgrades

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DieselSmart

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Would just like to introduce ourselves here on the Navara Forums.

For the Nissan Navara (D22 and D40) we have various products available and for anyone from the forum who says they read about us on this particular forum we are willing to offer a discount for.

Key Points of Diesel Smart Modules

• 4 Different Tunes (Economy, light tow, heavy to, all out power) changeable by the user - they are not just adding or decreasing fuel(which you can also do) but offer different timings and pulse widths)
  • Plug into each individual injector
  • can be installed in under an hour
  • comes with factory driveline warranty
  • boost control to lower egt's and improve economy
  • 90 day money back guarantee \

To further our modules, we also have Exhaust systems available in both Stainless(10 year warranty) and Aluminised Mild(5 year warranty).

we are the only company in Australia to offer a product to eliminate boost cut and stop limp mode all together so you can hold a constant 20-23PSI boost without it going into limp mode.

EGT Defence system packages available for those of you who use your cars to tow.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aE0sOnGtiA&feature=plcp[/YT]

Any questions feel free to ask :) that's what we're here for!

Cheers,
Adam

Last edited:
How do you control the boost on the d22's (mechanical wastegate)? And how does this differ to the control system for the d40's, which have a variable vane turbo?

Is this system available for the zd30 powered d22?

What sort of power gains are you getting from this system?

How do you control the boost on the d22's (mechanical wastegate)? And how does this differ to the control system for the d40's, which have a variable vane turbo?

Is this system available for the zd30 powered d22?

What sort of power gains are you getting from this system?

Hey Josh

The D22 runs a boost control actuator on the side of the turbo and we use a single stage Electronic boost controller to control the boost on this particular car. We do a Diesel Smart module which plugs into each individual injector for this car, we can program the module for standard boost or we will program to suit 18 psi of boost.

With the D40 we run a diesel smart module which has been programed to suit our vacuum controlled boost system. If you go to our youtube channel you can see the setup we use.

Yes this system is available for the non commonrail zd30 engine in the D22 but they don't make huge power, that being said it is still very noticble over standard with about a 15-20% increase in power. We are limited by the pump and what it is capable of pumping without breaking the pump or shorting the life of it with this particular model.

The navara commonrail diesels pick up a lot more power and torque gains out of having our system fitted to them then the zd30 ones do.

In terms of pricing, the retail on these is $1390 but you can buy them off our online shop for $1290

http://scarparts.3dcartstores.com/Navara_c_54.html

Hey Josh

The D22 runs a boost control actuator on the side of the turbo and we use a single stage Electronic boost controller to control the boost on this particular car. We do a Diesel Smart module which plugs into each individual injector for this car, we can program the module for standard boost or we will program to suit 18 psi of boost.

With the D40 we run a diesel smart module which has been programed to suit our vacuum controlled boost system. If you go to our youtube channel you can see the setup we use.

Yes this system is available for the non commonrail zd30 engine in the D22 but they don't make huge power, that being said it is still very noticble over standard with about a 15-20% increase in power. We are limited by the pump and what it is capable of pumping without breaking the pump or shorting the life of it with this particular model.

The navara commonrail diesels pick up a lot more power and torque gains out of having our system fitted to them then the zd30 ones do.

In terms of pricing, the retail on these is $1390 but you can buy them off our online shop for $1290

Hey Josh

Why did you delete your OP????

Hey All,

Would just like to introduce ourselves.

We are a franchised based company that supply and fit Diesel Smart Power Modules.

I won't go into specifics in this thread but just would like to say hello to everyone and if you have any questions about Diesel Smart modules feel free to PM me and i'll answer any questions you might have. I'm going to start a thread in the advertising forum for everyone to read :)

in the mean time check out our youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupercarPerformance

and our facebook page :)

https://www.facebook.com/SupercarPerformance

Cheers,
Adam

Here it is Krankin. Computers mess with my head.

Hey I never deleted the original post.

Not sure where it went, I tried to edit something in it and I think the admin has to approve it so it was gone until it got approved?

Latest posts

Back