snake racing lift kit

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brendan

Reaction score
time has come to lift my nav. probably going to go with snakeracing 3inch lift.

i dont cary any loads at all. on the odd weekend i might tow a trailer with 5 mountain bikes aprox 15kg each, plus all the riders in the car up a bumpy dirt road.

i do want it to be soft and flexy in the rear, would taking out a leaf be ok for what i want?

i also have a steel ironman bar up front, would i need heavy duty torsion bars or will that just make the ride too stiff for my liking? was looking at getting the sports kit which does not include torsion bars and getting adjustable shocks. rancho or tough dog?

I have ironman springs and torsion bars in mine and love it.I have put a 3inch snake racing body lift in.I wouldn't pull a leaf out of the springs.It will defeat the purpose of putting them in.

hey guys i have looked at the snake racing 3" kit but i have been told the navaras dont like anything more than a 2" lift PLZ EXPLAIN

the point of me going snake racing was to correct the alighnment issue some people MAY have. the point of me pulling a leaf out was to soften it up and was hoping the extened shackles will still give me enough lift. the snake racing kit doesnt come with leafs in the 2 kits i am looking out, they come with extended shackes and yes i do know they are not approved for road use.
question about torsion bars, is it worth me getting a set?

for the lift kits

Snake Racing online store Australia - Shop for Trick Off Road Componentry for your 4x4, 4WD vehicle

If you don't fit the new trailing arms you can't align the front,

and you can lift the front with factory torsion bars as long as you don't have bar work, winch etc. New torsion bars are the same thing with higher spring rate for weight.

Don't use shackles unless you want you insurance company to tell you to get stuffed when you hit someone or vise versa.

I am an on seller for Cal offroad which makes a 3" kit for the Navara, which is the same as snakeracing, just better with more options and it costs less, the arms are the same, his just have blue paint, plus you don't have to deal with snakeracing who thinks his gods gift to the suspension industry!

Let me know if you want kit or you can mix and match to get the right set up.

Thanks.

If you don't fit the new trailing arms you can't align the front,

and you can lift the front with factory torsion bars as long as you don't have bar work, winch etc. New torsion bars are the same thing with higher spring rate for weight.

Don't use shackles unless you want you insurance company to tell you to get stuffed when you hit someone or vise versa.

I am an on seller for Cal offroad which makes a 3" kit for the Navara, which is the same as snakeracing, just better with more options and it costs less, the arms are the same, his just have blue paint, plus you don't have to deal with snakeracing who thinks his gods gift to the suspension industry!

Let me know if you want kit or you can mix and match to get the right set up.

Thanks.

sent you a PM

Latest posts

Back