Mamba turbo for ZD30

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No shit! That is the exact turbo i wanted to run (except minus the bolt up flanges) All that F-ing around making custom shit and trying out turbos through trial and error... Looks like they finally decided to do something for our rigs.
Ended up with the 15t version of that turbo which is identical minust the bolt-up parts and a smaller inducer. Felt that the 19t would provide more air without losing spool. Spewin'

I seen that turbo listed a couple of days ago also, I would be keen to know how well it goes.
Who is going to be the first to give one a crack?

Hi all newbie here
Just wondering does anyone make throttle controller 2003 d22 3ltr zd motor or can point me in the right direction. ��

Honestly, do not waste your time with a throttle controller for the zd
Hit up rumpig above he does a ECU Remap that will do way more than any throttle controller will do for similar money.
You replace the main chip in the ecu with one that he re-programmed, its easy enough to do if your good with electronics.
I have one & many others on here and i can confirm it makes a massive difference, its one of the best mods i have done by far, definitely well worth the money.

How do you think this turbo would compare to the 2554r that you played around with before RC? I realy like the idea if having more poke up top with overtaking on the highway.

I'm not sure what the turbine housing a/r is on that but i reckon it would be better. The 2554r was a bit laggy, not laggy but didnt come on properly until after 2500. It had a .42 a/r
Im currently running a td04 similar to this, but with smaller compressor and a .32 a/r - it boosts up earlier and winds out better than stock. Especially in cold weather. I recon this turbo rumpig lists would be better again depending on what a/r it is. At least its all bolt on.
The quality seems good on these, I've put probably 20-30k on mine now and all is well.

Last edited:
Hi guys
Rabbid-chop - if you don’t mind me asking what are your egt’s at with the version of the td04 turbo you’re running?

I must say, I too have been searching for answers to give the old zd30 some new life, thankfully I’ve found Rabbid-chop’s (turbo upgrade) and Rumpig’s (ecu mapping) write ups!

I’m busy making my shopping list for my nav, and it seems like this revised td04 from mambatek would be my preferred choice.

It’ll be a long road as I’ll only be able to buy as funds are available, but keen as!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New to the world of the D22,
Just purchased a 04 Navara with 400,000+ k's, looking at overhauling the engine & upgrading. has anyone given the Mamba HT12-4758 PRO Turbocharger a whirl?

Latest posts

Back