Mickey Thompson 265 70 r17 will it fit?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimaz

Reaction score
Hi there
I have a D40 duel cab which I am getting lifted 2 inch or thereabouts in the next month or so and I have I am shopping around on what tyres to get.

I am swapping my factory 5 spoke alloy 16s (ST) for the Navara Titanium 17inch 6 spoke wheels.

I want to fit the largest 265 available as I cant be bothered with the hastle of 285s..

So
Has anyone used the Mickey Thompson ATZ
265 70 r17?
Will they fit no worries? Apparently outside diameter when new is about 810mm can anyone confirm this?

Also open to suggestions if you have, basically want a semi aggressive looking tyre as tall as possible without chopping or spacer blocks etc..

Im new to this forum,
Cheers Kim

I've got a stx550 and fitted a set of hankook dynapro ATM 265/70/17 tires and these things are tall compared to a road based tire of the same dimensions. Had them for nearly 10000ks and really like them.

isn,t the 265 a standard size on the D-40 ? it is on the D-22. have a look at
[ Tyre Calculator ]

It probably depends on which model, Maybe the ST-X and the TITANIUM might come factory with a 265 fitted..

At the moment mine has 255s on the factory alloys, car has only done 65 thousand kms so I doubt the tyres have been replaced from new

Through research online I believe they will fit with a 2 inch lift. I am also looking at that size for my next set of tyres. I have a 2013 ST with 17s and apparently they will fit with no lift, so a 2 inch should be fine.

Latest posts

Back