Raw suspension

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thinking on buying a set of Raw Shockies for the fronts at $293 posted. anyone have these shockies on there own without the raw torsion bars ?
be nice to know how these front shockies feel .

thinking on buying a set of Raw Shockies for the fronts at $293 posted. anyone have these shockies on there own without the raw torsion bars ?

be nice to know how these front shockies feel .

Couldn't pay me to put them in.
Better off saving the dollars and getting a good quality set.
Contact ZORDOS suspension

I purchased the medium kit for mine today, they’ve gone up a bit since the start of this thread, but still a good price.

My springs are completely flat and the front shockies feel like they’re non existent so looking forward to a new ride:shotgun:

Ive had raw shocks in with the factory torsion bars for around 150000ks now.
No dramas.

My suspension kit is finally on its way, so should be here in a week or so.

I just measured mine front bottom of rim to fender 680mm, so it’s going to look awesome when fitted.

What springs did you get for the rear? Just out of interest, that's all. I've got raw 350-gvm load in the back of mine from memory and they haven't sagged at all. Had them in for over 12 months now. I've got a long range tank, fibreglass canopy with home made draw setup and fridge in there permanently.

Can't say anything for their shockies I have Gabriel ones in mine and they have been decent enough for what I need. Raw are made by powerdown (or vice versa) who make a lot of truck shockies, so they shouldn't be too bad.

Good stuff. I will have to measure mine again when I get back home. I thought I replied to this thread ages ago, will be interesting to see if they have dropped much in the apparently 18 months that I've had them in there...

Yep you’ve got a few replies in this thread, I’m hoping mine comes up around 3 inches front and rear as well.

I'm sure there is better suspension out there,but I have 80000km on mine. No issues yet.

Hey mate

When you fitted yours did you have any issues with the nut of the right leaf spring being so close to the fuel tank.

I’ve heard a few dramas getting the nut off

Hey mate

When you fitted yours did you have any issues with the nut of the right leaf spring being so close to the fuel tank.

I’ve heard a few dramas getting the nut off
Can't say I had any issues with mine. Have you got a stock tank or long range?

Measured mine this morning too, still 750mm bottom of rim to bottom of guard on both sides at the back. Happy with that.
I should say that is with much more weight now, plus a full tank of fuel, roughly 130l.

Last edited:
Got any photos of how close it is? I can take one in the morning to show you how much clearance I have with new pins and a long range tank if you like. I don't recall not having much room when I did mine. I did the suspension before I did the fuel tank... I think hahaha

Latest posts

Back