2010 difference between rx and st

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crack

Reaction score
gday guys

ive finally found a wellbody tray in the same colour to put on my 2010 st but its off a rx model. will it bolt straight up or are there differences between the two models as far as mounting points go.

any help asap would be greatly appreciated

jack

I would think that they should be the same, as both the RX and the ST are thai built and therefor have the same chassis.

The difference is that the RX has a panel accros the back where the number plate bolts up (beaver panel) where the ST doesnt due to it having the chrome bumper.
The other difference is that the ST has the possi-track (or what ever there called) rails on the sides.
last and im not sure about the mounting of these, but the RX comes with head board bars and the ST has the alloy roll bar. none of the differences should make any difference to how they fit to your ute.

Not sure if this is any help but I went the other way - 2009 ST tub onto my 2007 RX ... bolted straight on BUT I didnt put the bumper on cuz of my towbar, just just put the plate from RX onto it ... Only real issue persay I had was the fuel caps. The RX was a key operated job & the ST electric switch to open so got an aftermarket electric switch installed & hey presto :)

ah didnt think of the fuel flap. no bigge if i had to get it rekeyed and not open it with switch. good to hear the trays fitted.

gday navara gurus. ive got another question. will a 2011 ST wellbody tray fit on my 2010 ST navara?

cheers.

Latest posts

Back