2003 nissan navara ZD30. New to me

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K1013412

Reaction score
Hi all, got my old mans Navara. Got the zd30 in it. Joined up to look at options for engine reliability and useful mods to get out and have some fun. Cheers. Dylan

It all depends how far you want to go.

The egr block/swirl mod and a catch can is a good easy mod. A 2" lift, reasonable tyres and an auto lokka in the front makes them a very capable little 4wd, surprising the difference it makes.

My zd d22 has done almost 400000ks now. Besides oil changes I've spent nothing on the engine.

Sorry for the year long late response. Life got all fucked up.

So did the egr blank and swirl mod. Noticed a nice change in responsive to the engine and just sounds less like it's choking.
IV put some steelies 16x8 on. A little rub with 265 70 16 Dueller AT.
Also put a new stereo amp and speakers in.
The truck has done 243000km and is a 2002.

I've stuck to doing engine oil and filter service every 4months and air and fuel filter every second service. Very happy with it so far.
Also did a drive train oil service. Noticed a leak on the front diff to axle. Choice.
And replaced 6 wheel studs so far.

Next mods are recovery points and gear, fuel water sep and catch can.
Cheers guys

Here's the Nav

Attachments

• IMG20200523131211.jpg
    IMG20200523131211.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 13
Great ride. My young fella had one until somebody totaled it when parked.

it’s worth checking the center bearing and the universals as well as a refresh of the bushes on the sway bar and tie rods. Tightens it up nicely and you can pretty much do all of this yourself

Latest posts

Back