Stretcher for king single swag

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 12270

Reaction score
Hi guys

My single swag is a king single and I'm looking at getting a stretchr for it but the stretchers I am looking at are 20cm bigger in length and width. Are the stretchers too small?

Any guidance is appreciated

Last edited:
Yep I had the same issue too. I have the mitchell king and its a bit too long and wide for single stretchers. I was thinking the overlap would be ok, but the thought did occur to me that if I rolled over during the night, would the swag fall off haha

Just had a closer look at Rays website and they have a 'deluxe' version of the one I want which is 5cm skinnier but the same length as the swag so I think that'll be the go...it was late at night when I was looking.

I reckon this will be the stretcher I get and it's on special which ends today.

Skinnier would be ideal I think so it doesn't collect water.

Ended up getting the wild country deluxe x stretcher from rays, swag sits on nicely, stretcher is a bit longer than the swag but should be ok. Don't use the single swag much so should be ok.

Thanks for the help guys

I have two goanna King stretchers that I was thinking about selling, they retail for amount $149 new but $50 each id let them go.

Hi guys

My single swag is a king single and I'm looking at getting a stretchr for it but the stretchers I am looking at are 20cm bigger in length and width. Are the stretchers too small?

Any guidance is appreciated

Hi mate,

I know Kulkyne have said they will be releasing a stretcher designed to suit their king single swag later in 2018. They also have this homestead option which might be ok if you'd be prepared to offload your existing swag?

Anyway if you watch this page, you should see when they release this product: King Single Swags

Latest posts

Back