front vehicle height low?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey everyone, so the front of my car is sitting very low compared to some other D22 rigs with stock ride heigh. how do i adjust the height? the tyres scrub on the guard liners and mud flaps and hopefully rising it will help it a little bit. is it as simple as tightening the bolts for the torsion bar brackets? any help would be appreciated. cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yep, its as simple as winding up the torsion bars. i used to wind them up 5 rotations at a time, take it for a drive, then measure. just be sure not to wind them up too high, or you will put too much of an angle on the CV's!

hey everyone, so the front of my car is sitting very low compared to some other D22 rigs with stock ride heigh. how do i adjust the height? the tyres scrub on the guard liners and mud flaps and hopefully rising it will help it a little bit. is it as simple as tightening the bolts for the torsion bar brackets? any help would be appreciated. cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As eric says.

There is a procedure in the manual with measurements to get them within factory specs, but probably unnecessary. Just wind them up to where they look right and measure each side to get them roughly equal (might be worth a wheel alignment after). You might find as I did that the back looks too low after you do it, as the original leaf springs usually sag.

Latest posts

Back