Kw of d22 3.0l

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martyn

Reaction score
Hi lads,

Can anyone tell me the kw's of the 3 Litre D22 engine. Mine is a 2006 version . I believe the 2.5l is 98kw and I was wondering if the 3.0l is more than that.

Have looked right through the manual but it doesn't seem to be in there.
Thanks.

I don't notice any difference driving my mates 2.5L around compared to my 3.0L

the 2.5 L is more free reving

Haven't towed with the 2.5L to compare but I reckon this is where the 3.0L and is torque curve will make all the difference.

Not 100% positive but from the short turn I had in the 2.5L in low range it seemed to have much more run-on when descending and the 2.5L didn't sound as comfortable when crawling along at low revs and low throttle inputs

2.5L has better fuel economy than mine

I took a 2.5 D22 for a test run, compared to the my 3.0L mid range is thicker but everything is less, down low is less and doesn't want to pull up top like the 3L, and is so slower reving, not as fun to drive haha

hi sorry im new to this and was just wondering if the 110kw's are at the wheels or at the flywheel?? coz i got a 3lt 2002 and i got it dyno and only made 42kw's at the wheels......

thanks for the reply's... so im basically short 30kw or so i'll play around and see if i can find out what it can be...thanks

Latest posts

Back