Polaris NG7700 gps unit

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YBO

Reaction score
Looking at fitting a Polaris NG7700 gps unit to my D40 st
Just wanting to know if anyone has or Has anyone heard any reports good or bad about this unit
:cheers!: Ybo :rock:

Thanks for the replys, lol.
am I gunna tell ya about the unit now that i have installed it
what do you think!!!!!!
only thing I will say -beats that crap from hong kong:devil:

Can you see my GPS?:hmmmm:

Nah your trickin.

Ohh my picture! You should see the rest of the family.

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

Over the weekend I have just installed a NG7700 in a 2011 D40 STX (Spanish Origin) and had a heaps of problems with compatability and quality - It is a long way friom Plug & Play -I will not go into here as yet as I need to give Polaris the opportunity to respond - I will keep you updated on progress

Update Nov 11 - I have removed the NG7700 frommy vehicle and intend to return it seeking a refund as "not fit for intended use" as Ihave been awaiting sevral months for a response from them requesting assistance - No response - they either cannot or are not interested in the problems

Update Dec 12 - I was finally able to return the unit and my money was refunded in full - Their excuse was that there was software problems with the earlier units - In the interim I have fitted an Eclipse unit which does not have the capabilities of the Polaris (No off road) - Pity they promised so much and delivered so little

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back