ZD30 lift pump set ups. Post 'em up!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used a 1/8npt inline adapter to mount the sender in the fuel line. Just before the IP. The OE fuel lines are dying of old age too.

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
^ That looks nice.
I use these; https://www.auberins.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5_26&products_id=226
I use them for boost, EGT and fuel pressure. I use their senders too. Not very sexy to look at but do the job and all the senders seem pretty much OEM quality. They stack neatly in discrete places being fairly small and rectangle. Can insert them into the dash too if you had the heart to cut holes.

they have 2" round ones now to.

i used mechanical pressure gauge for testing but they bounce around a lot due to the pulses from the injection pump and eventually fail.
the auberins gauges have smoothing feature (adjustable) so you can get a more consistent reading.

^ That looks nice.
I use these; https://www.auberins.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5_26&products_id=226
I use them for boost, EGT and fuel pressure. I use their senders too. Not very sexy to look at but do the job and all the senders seem pretty much OEM quality. They stack neatly in discrete places being fairly small and rectangle. Can insert them into the dash too if you had the heart to cut holes.

I like! Neat little gauge indeed... hmmm -dammit, you got me thinking now lol i like your one better, easier to mount... plus i dont have any f's to give at the moment about cutting into the dash lol i want her back on the road ... did this gauge come with wiring loom and sender Rab?

I purchased these , noticed the port on the internal spring basket is smaller than the in/out barbs?

Attachments

• 20180726_134909.jpg
    20180726_134909.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 37
Now looking at the basket and the alloy housing, it looks like the basket sits on the top of the countersunk hole in the housing and that lets the fluid pass around the basket as well as through the main port in the basket?

Attachments

• 20180726_142253.jpg
    20180726_142253.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 20180726_142325.jpg
    20180726_142325.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 35
So just to open thins up a little a drilled out the main port in the basket and shaved a little off the edges on the spring basket..

Attachments

• 20180726_142121.jpg
    20180726_142121.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 75
Not to sure about using these babies now? I will soak them in some diesel and see what happens to the plastic and rubber flap inside ... keep ya posted...

I like! Neat little gauge indeed... hmmm -dammit, you got me thinking now lol i like your one better, easier to mount... plus i dont have any f's to give at the moment about cutting into the dash lol i want her back on the road ... did this gauge come with wiring loom and sender Rab?

Man get onto that PartSouq site or Amayama site, gen nissan parts from japan -CHEAP!

I just bundled mine together, went around once with black electrical tape, and used a big cable tie through the vent holes in the console. Its out of the way and neat enough. That thing down the bottom is just the ground wire.In my rotary i have two of them for egt. Ijust cut two square holes in a bit of aluminium angle, painted it black and mounted them under the dash too. Of course, not as neat as flush mounted in the actual dash though.

Hey thanks for the link! :D

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 76
I just bundled mine together, went around once with black electrical tape, and used a big cable tie through the vent holes in the console. Its out of the way and neat enough. That thing down the bottom is just the ground wire.In my rotary i have two of them for egt. Ijust cut two square holes in a bit of aluminium angle, painted it black and mounted them under the dash too. Of course, not as neat as flush mounted in the actual dash though.

Hey thanks for the link! :D

Good job man.
yeah no probs- i have been going crazy on those two sites.. i found them when i did the braking system, i went nuts then too ..lol

Try these two also!
This site 7zap is the site i use for the part fiche, part numbers! Make sure you use your VIN.

Then there is PartInfo.org to cross refrence part nunbers and find superseded part numbers..
Very handy indeed, plus it's funny to see what other cars use those parts!

Hey rabbit chop, i have lost the instructions for the regulator! Can you tell me what direction to turn the screw for regulating pressure? Clock wise anti clock wise ?

Latest posts

Back