D40 Tub change over

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tas63

Reaction score
Hi all. New to the Navara Forum Today. I have a 2009 Thai built D40 and need to replace the tub. All I can seem to find for sale are the Spanish built. Question!!
Are the tubs interchangeable? i.e. can I put a Spanish tub on my Thai D40?
Cheers, Andy

i would say they are both the same lengths and widths so i can,t see why the spanish won,t fit on the thai. if you could measure the tub from another d-40 spain built this would give a good indication before you go out an buy one. go to a car yard and if they have a spain built d-40 get the tape out .

There is something different about them, there has been mention on this forum of people trying to fit hard lids from memory and they are different between Spain and Thai models. That isn't to say the chassis mounts are different, you would have to measure them. If you can get it fitted and want a canopy or whatever, just make sure you get one to suit the tub, not your model of vehicle and you won't have any dramas.

If you wanted to post up some pictures of yours and where you want measured, ill happily grab out the tape and post some measurements

they have different chassis', as the front and rear bumpers are definitely not interchangeable. but that's not to say the mount positions are different Also, the spanish tubs use a key for the fuel filler cap, while some thai models have a cable from the cabin!

Latest posts

Back