west sydney newb

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozyprd

Reaction score
hey guys have looked over a few threads from here so thought i should join and so here i am

and here is my d22 dual cab zd30 that was picked up stock as a rock in november slowly getting there

Attachments

• nav.jpg
    nav.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 853
  • nav1.jpg
    nav1.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 34
  • nav2.jpg
    nav2.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 34
People who use forums to diagnose and repair their issues, or help out with a build need to post their experiences as well

Not just read the info and bail

I guess because theres already so much detailed discussion here, for d40s and d22s you dont really need to participate to get what you need

People who use forums to diagnose and repair their issues, or help out with a build need to post their experiences as well

I guess because theres already so much detailed discussion here, for d40s and d22s you dont really need to participate to get what you need

Welcome to the forum. Hopefully you find what you're looking for.

I'd definitely agree with the above. It would also be good if people that came asking for help replied as to whether the advice given worked out or there was another solution. A lot of them do, but there are a lot of unfinished threads on here that people never respond.

Not sure if aimed at me as a relative newb but along with researching I’ve asked asked questions, posted results and posted my car in the garage. Yes as a late comer to this particular forum, being a new Nissan owner, there is only so many questions I can ask as a lot is covered. As a non FB user a really appreciate what a forum has to offer.
But please don’t blame newbs for the demise of forums chatter. That lies solely with FB.

Ha nah not aimed at you dude you're here talkin to us

Its the crew who read what they need and bail without posting their outcomes

But yea facebooks not helping forum culture thats fo sho

Latest posts

Back