d40 4wd 6 speed trans in d22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blue.d22

Reaction score
hi everyone just wondering if there is a six speed manual trans from the d40 or something else that would somewhat bolt into a 2003 d22 4wd nav she's nearing 400,000 kms and the (not original) g box is starting to crunch every once and a while as this was my grandfathers ute i plan on keeping it until i die and would rather improve it than just rebuild the trans. also if anyone has any other good mods i should make for reliability/improvements please let me know. thanks.

the good old zd30

Go the ZD......and nice though mate, I'll be keeping mine too lol spent wayyy to much time, effort and cash on her ..

be nice to know if ya could do a 6 speed.... god knows what that would do to the 4.3 diff ratios- a lower first high would be heaven....

Lol The last words mentioned before never being see or heard of again "are there any mods for the D22's" .... hell yeah, plenty... and this is a great place to sorce the info, have fun..

Latest posts

Back