www.navara.asia Vinyl decals!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozstickman

Reaction score
Gday everyone! I have cut a small batch of decals ready for order.

I have two sizes at the moment, Medium and Small.

Medium Size below.
jatyhypy.jpg

Small size below
jaqesana.jpg

Medium are about 35cm long and the small are about 20cm long.

Medium are $8 each inc postage. Black or White

Small are sold per pair at $12 inc postage. Black or White

I have made templates for a large measuring about 800mm x 70mm for the windscreen. These are to be made to order and are $50 each inc postage.

Cutting usernames can also be done for an additional $5 when ordering medium decals.

Simple text vinyl decals can also be done, PM for details.

ORDER PROCESS CHANGED!
To Order please PM me the following;
Username
Email address
Postal address
What stickers you would like.
I will send you an invoice to the email address supplied from which payment can be made.
This should simplify things.

Currently in Stock - (I will try to keep this up to date)

Small

White - 2 pair

Black - 2 pair

Medium

White - 6

Black - 4

Large

White and Black made to order. (May stock a few if demand permits).

A few hints for placement.
Make sure the area is clean that you are placing the stickers, window cleaner is a good thing to use in the area.
Once you have placed the sticker on the surface, rub the sticker down to make sure it has stuck to the surface well, then let it sit for a minute or two then very carefully peal off the application tape. Once again rub the sticker again.

PLEASE avoid pressure washing the area for at least a few days.

Cheer n Beers

Sticko

Last edited:
Sending out the first lot this morning!!

For this round you all have until 8am Thursday morning to get your orders in to be posted this week. I will be back out on site for 8 days from Thursday afternoon.

Please when you receive the stickers post up some photos!

Cheers n Beers
Sticko

Last edited:
Well the first lot are on their way, dropped in the mailbox about 2 hours ago!!

Belongs you order and pay by 8am Thursday morning you will get yours this week.

Standard medium and small may also be ordered while I am out on site depending on stock, (I'll get my wife to send them).

Hey everyone, you don't need a PayPal account to pay for stickers. If you PM me you email address I can invoice you so you can pay by credit card securely through PayPal without a PayPal account.

Cheers n Beers
Sticko

Well some of you early birds should be getting your stickers tomorrow or the next.

I hope to see photos of them on your vehicle.

Give to spot you are placing a good clean with a window cleaner and it will stick like to sh!t to a blanket!

Some car washes have wax/polish crap and the sticker will stick for now but won't stay for long.

Back