D40 Oil filter alternative

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe2006

Reaction score
Genuine D40 Oil filters are made by Mann Filters and the part number is 920/48. Often the Mann 920/48 can be purchased online cheaper than the Nissan part and may be painted blue or black. Attached is the Genuine Nissan filter with Mann part number.

Attachments

• _20190414_174946.jpg
    _20190414_174946.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 48
Good work

Mann make good quality gear for sure
Itll be nice to get mann filters without paying nissans markup

Ive always used all genuine D40 nissan filters for the STX, coz they are all made to a high standard in Germany, Austria and France

Almost all aftermarket filters are made cheap in china, and if you cut them apart for a look you can see why they're so cheap at wholesale price

Thanks Joe (waves at the caravan parked next to me). I've added this part number to my Google Keep list for Navara parts.

So everyone knows - I pulled into a caravan park in Mudgee this afternoon and was given my site number, then proceeded to put the van onto the site. After a little while, the guy next to me goes "Tony?" ... "Yes." ... "Old Tony - and Veronica?" ... "How on earth do you know that?"

Very nice to meet you Joe! :)

Thanks Tony.
And adjoining sites! How freaky?
Pleasure to meet you too.
Our discussion and my poor memory gave me the inspiration for this thread. The photo of the filter certainly helped jog the grey matter.

Latest posts

Back