New member from Perth

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samuel

Reaction score
Hi guys,
My name is Sam I'm french but I live in Perth (Australia) and I'm motorcycle mechanic.
I have a navara d22 zd30 2004 with a good camper rig and I would like to share with you what I did on my car and aswell getting some advice.
e7mZ

IMG-20190210-WA0000.md.jpg

Look forward to seeing ur d22 and ur camper.
Looks like theres a pic on ur post but its not showing up for me.

Welcome to the forum. I've added the correct URL for your image (I chose "medium" after the normal one showed up as way too large for the forum page width).

Howdy man, welcome.. Nice rig..

plenty of the blokes here are into the bikes too bloke, my rig is set up as a toy carrier.. The bikes always in the back :)

What are you riding ?

G'day Samuel …..your vehicle looks great! I have a D22 2005 3.0 lt dsl. I do as much work to it as I can myself .....when needed. Im up in the Pilbara now but my car has been everywhere from Melbourne where I got it in 2010 to a few years in the NT/SA , a few years all around the Cape York Peninsular and Nth Qld to here now.
Have you got a catch can on yours? I reckon that's a wise move....I put one on mine about 18 months ago and was happy with the end product. I was surprised at all the 'gunk' that was in the manifold when I did the clean-up prior to installation. Performance improved. Mines done nearly 270 k now but ...no plans for a change ATM.
Welcome to the site.
Mick.

Latest posts

Back