Dont use Sax suspension.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sax suspension problems

I have just won a civil court case against sax suspension , I purchased a full lift kit off them and had all sorts of problems with them and their products , they assembled my front struts wrong and accused me of damaging them upon fitting, refused to help me, i HAD TO FIX THECAR MYSELF, My rear springs had to be replaced with another brand at my expense before our cape trip. took a year through the department of fair trading, QCAT and a civil court hearing . The judge awarded a full refund. So if you have had trouble with them you now know what to do. Civil action only costs $98 . And worth every cent . I fronted them at last years tinnie nd tackle show and had my say but still got no service, the court action felt better - was determined not to let them get away with ripping people off.

everyone should do that lol.

congrats on the win to, nice when companies get shown they can't screw the little guys.

Has this thread been only based on the D22 models. There are a lot of D40 model owners reading the negative comments which are based on the D22. I have heard a lot of positive feedback on the D40 saxs springs and gear from a few Navara owners I know who aren't on this forum. If fitted properly etc the 40 owners shouldn't have issues. Looks like there is one member here with a 40 that isn't satisfied.

Again I have nothing to do with sax, but I have had no issues with my springs or ny service from saxs. Remembering I have the original threestage springs.

Monster Rides use sax springs and I doubt they would use a poor product.

Rusty

Has this thread been only based on the D22 models. There are a lot of D40 model owners reading the negative comments which are based on the D22. I have heard a lot of positive feedback on the D40 saxs springs and gear from a few Navara owners I know who aren't on this forum. If fitted properly etc the 40 owners shouldn't have issues. Looks like there is one member here with a 40 that isn't satisfied.

Again I have nothing to do with sax, but I have had no issues with my springs or ny service from saxs. Remembering I have the original threestage springs.

Rusty

The product is a great idea. But as soon as you have any problems with it the service goes it the door. They don't return phone calls or emails. That's what I think is getting everyone offside. If they were helpful and assisted with the problems I think people would probably more positive about the product. This tread was based around the D22 problems but mainly the lack of after sales service from the company. If you don't have a problem with the product you won't have a problem with their service. They are keen as to sell it to you.

Rusty

Do us a favour and get a photo of your Nav on a average day. How much is it loaded up with weight.

Do us a favour and get a photo of your Nav on a average day. How much is it loaded up with weight.

Nav is empty mate. Has a canopy with deep cycle battery and a few tools. The back sits a tad higher but almost unnoticeable. Have pictures in my build thread mate. Also fitted the Rancho shocks and run them on setting 5 which is very smooth.

I understand what everyone is saying about after sales service and I think its bloody appalling what they are doing. Its easier for the guys who live in Brisbane to have there product rectified for some reason.

Rusty

I have just won a civil court case against sax suspension , I purchased a full lift kit off them and had all sorts of problems with them and their products , they assembled my front struts wrong and accused me of damaging them upon fitting, refused to help me, i HAD TO FIX THECAR MYSELF, My rear springs had to be replaced with another brand at my expense before our cape trip. took a year through the department of fair trading, QCAT and a civil court hearing . The judge awarded a full refund. So if you have had trouble with them you now know what to do. Civil action only costs $98 . And worth every cent . I fronted them at last years tinnie nd tackle show and had my say but still got no service, the court action felt better - was determined not to let them get away with ripping people off.

Congratulations on the win mate and not letting them rip you off, well done.

Rusty

No I have a d40 - like other people are saying, the main issue is that the service is appalling. Once they have your money that's all they care about. I suggest if you have problems with these people contact the dept of fair trading - now that they have lost one case it may be easier to make a claim against them.

180degrees and Old Bear - thanks for the congrats; the win felt really good after a year of arguing and trying to get them to comply with the warranty. You can imagine my frustration - Cape trip approaching and no help from Sax to just get the stuff to work. Not good enough.

Met the sax guys at the 4x4 tackle and tinny show last weekend. An let me tell you they have me convinced ;) I'm still half considering going the gear now the have a workshop in Toowoomba but I don't no I mean if I have problems with service I do have some other ways of rectifying problems, but I'm thinking sax maybe with bilstein adjustable front and rear. Or do you guys recommend something else a spring that flexes just as good and can hold a decent load??

Also what's everyone's take on the iornman suspension as I'm booked in to get everything else done in iornman?

Met the sax guys at the 4x4 tackle and tinny show last weekend. An let me tell you they have me convinced ;) I'm still half considering going the gear now the have a workshop in Toowoomba but I don't no I mean if I have problems with service I do have some other ways of rectifying problems, but I'm thinking sax maybe with bilstein adjustable front and rear. Or do you guys recommend something else a spring that flexes just as good and can hold a decent load??
In before the tears....

Sax is just overpriced junk this thread should convince you of that not a fancy brochure and smooth talking salesman.

Ironman is ok, its not going to blow your socks off or anything... for all the gear infact, being budget and made in china, Bilstein shocks with EFS springs would be the go or Koni/rancho shocks if you want to adjust the valving on the shocks.

Jeez Trevor, read this thread.

You sound pretty gullible, read the threads on the Labor party on here.

You sound gullible enough to vote for the ALP and Greens.

Have a good look at this thread i had to take sax to court to get my money back , my rear springs sagged so bad i had to replace them a week before leaving for cape york. Ihad nouthing but trouble witht here product and service, save yourself a lot of heartache and run for the hills.

nice work, they make a good product, Australian made to so you know where the money is going :top:

See Sax have been members for a while now and log on regularly but won't even comment on how to fix our problems. Real good customer service.
Worst mod i have done to my nav, biggest waste of money ever, it really SUX.

Latest posts

Back