Snake racing 3 inch add on kit.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wouldn't bother hey.... I'm sure for the price they are charging I could source you a better deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suggestions anyone on an add on kit? Recently done a full dobinson 2 inch lift with the tradie leafs in the rear. Also replaced torsions too. Just want a bit more for bigger rubber. Cheers

You must remember things like extended shackles and spacers are illegal.

Of your after more height try a body lift?
I went 1" on my d40 as my insurance company would cover that over a 2"

A body lift with a 3 inch suspension lift is illegal as well. In SA your knly allowed 50mm max lift

Very true.
It becomes a balance. Which way to go.
Body lift fixes rubber scrubbing.
Shackles screw leafs etc

im pretty sure it wont an extra 3 inch to your existing 2inch, im fairly sure its a 3inch lift from factory so if youve got a 2inch and you get these parts your only going to add an extra 1inch of height

Yea anything over 50mm is considered illegal. Though you'd have to get a right Knob to go over your car that fine toothed to hey picked up

Yea anything over 50mm is considered illegal. Though you'd have to get a right Knob to go over your car that fine toothed to hey picked up

Thats it. Iv never had any issues "touch wood". I honestly think navs dont look that big compared to other 4wds anyway even with 3+2 and 33s

Personally never heard of anyone getting pinched though.
More interested in tyres sticking out of the guards

Really, in most states, anything over a 2' inch lift is illegal.
In NSW you can go 75mm total including tyres. That would be a suspension and tyre or body lift and tyre, not both.

Noticed superior engineering do these add ons aswell. Any opinions on what would be best. Upper control arms are tubular chromoly with superior. Look trick but not cheap. Cheers

Latest posts

Back