turbo timer

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends what you want. Bogaard do a straight plug in one. You just unplug the ignition plug and plug the turbo timer loom in between.

In saying that, I have a cheapo one from supercheap in mine that shows voltage when the motor is running. That one required splicing manually so you need to know what you're doing with auto electrics...

A thing to consider is that you cannot lock the doors in the normal way with the engine running. I recall you can lock the vehicle and walk away with the turbo timer running if you hit the vehicle's internal lock switch before closing the door. This means sooner or later you will accidently lock your keys inside.

I have a Bogard n my 3 liter d22. It's getting on four years old, and has never had an issue. So simple to install

A thing to consider is that you cannot lock the doors in the normal way with the engine running. I recall you can lock the vehicle and walk away with the turbo timer running if you hit the vehicle's internal lock switch before closing the door. This means sooner or later you will accidently lock your keys inside.

....and you won't hear your alarm screaming that you have left your lights on until the engine cuts out.... by which time you are probably inside or on the bowl and don't hear it anyway!

^^could always rewire it to the acc side of the ignition instead of the on side. Or rewire the lights so they only come on when the ignition is on....

Latest posts

Back