D22 zd30ddt fuel prob

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philliplucky

Reaction score
Hello alll I picked up a 02 d22 zd30ddt for just about nothing and I’m having some trouble getting to to start it winds over but won’t even look like starting
I can push the Primer pump about 4 times till it’s hard try and start it and the primer pump has gone soft again is that normal ?
How do I test the primer pump? Plug the down stream side and pump it leave it for a while and check it to see if it’s gone soft ??
What to check next maybe crack a injector line and try wind it over? See if anything comes out

Last edited:
Checked #1 injector and nothing coming out, the injector nut was tight but I could move the injector in the hole not much could still move it is this norm?
Is their something else I can test before I pull the pump out
I tested all the fuses under the dash and in the engine bay

Get some 10 mm clear hose and put some either side of the fuel filter to check for air. They can be a bitch to start after a fuel filter change because of air in the system.
I use to pull the fuel line off at the injector pump and pressurize the tank before I had a lift pump .

Latest posts

Back