2015 Muster Location & Date

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok people.
Time is running out. I apologise as I was on the committee but things in life got out of hand.
Is there still enough interest in getting something going on the planned weekend?

I am always up for the Navara Muster and If I had time I would commit to it. As a small business owner I know how hard it is to commit time to a event like this. I wish I had free time but I am working 12-15hour days already, which why I love going to the musters. If we do not have one this year I am prepared to commit to working on the next years muster but only if we can get started planning 6-8months out. I did not mind the venue we had planned for this year so why not keep it and just make plans for next year? I think it a great event and I am proud to be part of it in any way I can I just don't see how we could pull it off this year in 7 weeks is just not enough time to get everyone's money, the venue, the insurance, the sponsors, the entertainment,the t-shirts,... oh and go to work, oh and sleep, oh and eat. So why not officially postpone this years muster and everyone get out to LCMP with Tory!

MTCW
Rueben

Back