Indicator relays

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulschuit81

Reaction score
I have a indicator that flashes once or twice then the indicator signal on the instrument cluster goes double speed but indicator stops flahing, i have a arb bullbar but it doesnt run leds. Nissan are t sure they say it is a relay, then the next one i call says its controlled by the computer, ideas on relay position or if there is one would be great, thanks guys

Turn indication is definitely driven by the BCM. See page 52 of LT.pdf in the manual.

Change in flash rate indicates a faulty bulb. Check the rear light cluster - particularly the connector. Undo the bolt (drop the tailgate to reveal it) that holds the lamp assembly in, pull it out to reveal the connector, and take it apart, clean it and reassemble. You might also clean the surfaces of the bulb contact points while you're at it. Examine the bulb, turning it over and watching the filament - I've had a bulb with a broken filament make erratic contact making me chase what I thought was a gremlin all through the wiring in the past. Little bloody $2.50 bugger was deliberately trying to annoy me!

Latest posts

Back