Near miss.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happy john

Reaction score
I'll try to put a very stressed 6 hours into a post. Most that know me understand I have the job I do to be flexable be with my girls and help my partner with severe migraines that leave her unable to do anything.

Emma 17 years my eldest would use her skateboard and ride along a bike track and meet her male friend and go for a coffee. She's done it for years and got very confident and stupidly I did not enforce helmets ect.

I get a call from her in a daze after 10 minutes but the speach was blahhh and I hear a voice in the background saying what have you taken, have you been drinking ect. It was the paramedic that probably saved her life.

The disturbing part is after being in the hospital so long and the tests ect, the doctor said the blows to the head were enough to kill her let alone being face down choking on vomit but people went past thinking she was drunk..

Thankfully we go through it, only a parent would understand but I'd like to say throw out the skatboards and show them how to drive first.

i hope she`s ok mate, helmets suck, but they have a great purpose, sorry to hear no one stopped to check on her, but, i guess somebody must have for a paramedic to be in attendance, good luck.

Horrid thing to hear about, absolutely stoked she's ok. The worst thing in the world is knowing that your own child is in danger.

Hope she gets well soon. Time for you to go into panic mode while she drives the streets - been there, done that myself. Fun fun fun!

Glad to hear she is ok. The sad fact today is that people will record on their phone rather than call for help.