Highest HP Yd25

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sasd40

Reaction score
Hey lads

What's the highest HP yd25 out there in Australia and around the world with proof? I'm talking atleast 250rwhp + And has anyone seen one successfully running compound on a d40 yd25

I'll be starting a pretty extensive build in 3 weeks so want to see what other people have pushed before

Cheers 👍

Hey lads

What's the highest HP yd25 out there in Australia and around the world with proof? I'm talking atleast 250rwhp + And has anyone seen one successfully running compound on a d40 yd25

I'll be starting a pretty extensive build in 3 weeks so want to see what other people have pushed before

Cheers ��

Keep Dreaming!:rofl2:

What's there to dream about mate? I'm currently putting out just shy of 300rwhp on gas and reliably, soon to be more with the new build. The diesel scene has come a long way in the last 5 years, espicslly the last year. Just want to see what other decent build our at there and been done already ��

bluenavara had around 300rwhp on a single turbo i think.
that was some time ago. not heard whats happened since.

250 RWHP on 33's running an f55v turbo is the best I've seen. That's on straight diesel with no other addatives like water/meth, nitrous or gas. 100Hp per Litre is pretty good for a diesel. I wouldn't want any more and unless your running an auto the gearbox is not gonna like the torque.

Yeah the motor is coming out for a freshen up and arp studs throughout, the mains caps are the weak link. They stretch/snap and let the crank walk around till it goes.

Yeah heard of blue nav, I think he was relying too much on the meth as he only had standard injectors

Latest posts

Back